Conditions of Boarding
- Please bring a sufficient amount of your dogs usual food for the duration of their stay, including any special dietry requirements or supplements as discussed at the time of booking.
- In respect of health and safety to our dogs and family, please ensure that your dog has been wormed and flea treated.
- If your dog has been in any way unwell in the 2 weeks prior to boarding, or is likely to come into season, please ring for advice as in some instances it may be inadvisable for your dog to stay.
- Please bring your dogs bedding.
- If your dog becomes unwell we will take it to your own vet or the nearest to us.
- All vet fees incurred due to illness are the responsibility of the owner.
- Please advise if your dog could attempt to escape from a fenced garden area.